Do you like adding visually interesting texture and dimension to your layouts and cards? Is it important to you that they don’t cost and arm and leg? And that they don’t add significant bulk in your albums or postage to your cards?
I sure like adding them and it’s important to me that they’re inexpensive and lightweight. In order to accomplish this, I like to break out my favorite glitters, embossing powders and some Flower Soft. Luckily, all three are easy and unique ways of adding height and texture and they also last a long time.
When it comes to using them on my projects, I like to step outside the box and use them on my layouts and cards in unique and non-traditional ways. In the end, I stretch my supplies as well as add a little more bang for my buck.
Bring Your Style is a series of four well-thought out classes. Each week covers a different product to help you:
- Discover creative ways to use Flower soft, embossing powders and glitters.
- Learn convenient tips to work with them effectively.
- Stretch your crafting dollar by using existing techniques and resources in multiple ways.
- Familiarize yourself with structured layout designs in order to create visually appealing layouts and cards.
- View your layouts as clusters.
- Learn how to create movement on your projects.
- Incorporate the techniques you’ll learn in the first two classes on your cards and layouts.
- Understand how to add interesting textural variety as well as visual balance.
- Complete a final project in the last week where you’ll get individualized attention and hands-on feedback.
Bring Your Style was designed to be a progressive class series that will teach you nine different techniques and an in-depth look at what a good layout comprises, ending with you completing a layout that uses all three concepts. And, even better, brings your own style to the table!
It’s a comprehensive class that will take you from creative technique based to individualized application, all for just $19.99 per class. A huge discount is available if you bundle all the classes into one fabulous mega class.
You’ll get hands-on and individualized attention and feedback in the final wrap-up class that will only be available to participants who attended at least one other class in the series. You’ll bring your completed layout to the wrap-up class and learn from others as well. I assure you that it will be well worth the effort. Now hit the Save My Spot button and reserve your seat today.
Stamped and/or colored images x 4
White or kraft Cardstock
Stamp (background or silhouette stamp of your choice)
Embossing powders or chucky embossing enamels (any color)
Glitter (any color)
Mica flakes (optional)
Versamark ink pad
Liquid adhesive pen
Plastic spoon or craft stick
damp kitchen towel
ink pads (any colors you would use for background)
Tidy tray (or scratch paper to catch your extra powders)
General craft supplies to complete your project as homework